Friday, April 9, 2010

MY SELF




I am Miss Joy,a Nigerian and schooling in the university. I like reading books of all kinds but it should be educative. I also love listening to music and singing songs especially gospel songs. I am also on facebook and have friends there. I aspire to be an international lawyer to be able to reach out to orphans and also the abused and also I want to be able to preach the living word to all nations. I want to travel to other countries and learn their way of life.I like to know the things that happened in the past and improve or see how to prevent them in other words I love history of things,events and people.Some reknown intellects that inspires me are Nelson Mandela, Martin Lurther King Jr,Bishop David Oyedepo,Joyce Meyer,and Kenneth Hagin.Rivers State University Of Science And Technology[RSUST] is the name of my school, it is located in PortHarcourt, Rivers State Nigeria. It has spacious faculties and games area,also it has a big central library,a chapel,an administrative block and a garden for recreative activities and also for resting. This garden is popularly called the love garden, there are 6 banks situated in it. The university has modern scientific and technological laboratories for carrying out experiments. The lecturers are well educated and they teach very well.The lecture halls are also conducive for learning

No comments:

Post a Comment